- Faculty Directory. Need to contact your child's teacher? Find his/her name and voicemail extension in the directory along with their e-mail address. If you want a conference, please call the office at 471-5700 to set up a meeting with all your child's teachers.
- Is your child new to Highlands County or Sebring Middle School? Check here for
New Student Registration, Health & Immunization Requirements, and Orientation Guide which is particularly useful for incoming sixth graders.
- Academic and Curriculum.
A description of required and elective courses for all grade levels.
- Media Center. Information regarding the SMS Media Center. For your convenience, we've published a list of all available Accelerated Reader books complete with points and grade level.
- Honor Recognition Information regarding rules and regulations regarding the various honors and organizations such as Honor Society, Renaissance, and Student of the Month.
- Lunch Menus. Wondering what your child is eating for lunch? Check here to find out.
- Athletic Program. Here you will find the schedule for Football, Softball, Basketball, and Volleyball. Also include are team rosters for each sport.
- For your information, here are copies of the daily Bell Schedule.
- Internet Web Sites for Kids. We are constantly looking for educational sites that have appropriate content for children. If you know of a site that is appropriate for this page, please let the
- Edu-Links More sites for Teachers, Parents, and Students. A recent addition is Classroom Websites.
These are websites that are submitted by teachers. Your child can revisit sites covered in class.
For questions, comments, or concerns regarding
the content of this page, please contact: