Director: Wade Jackson
- FBLA makes a difference in our community by creating student leaders in the area's businesses.
- Some of their goals are to promote leadership amongst our menbers and school,and prepare our students to lead in their communities in the future.
- Anyone that is interested in a career in business, or students looking for leadership opportunities.
- 50 members are currently in our APHS chapter and FBLA is also the largest student organization in the country.
District 18 Competition Results from February 4, 2012:
1st place: Parliamentary Procedure -Zack Farr, Ben Auyang, Kyle Jahna, Mitchell Guerndt, Emily Whitman
1st place: Who's Who in FBLA - Juliana Jackson
1st place: Local Area Chapter Annual Business Report - Juliana Jackson
1st place: Introduction to Technology - Toryana Jones
1st place: Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure - Juliana Jackson
1st place: Future Business Leader - Jorge Vicens
1st place: Business Ethics Team - Kenny Millan, Kristie Millan
2nd place: Impromptu Speaking - Celeste Breylinger
2nd place: Computer Game Programming - Molly Haney
2nd place: Web Design Team - Kenny McGrath, Koy McGrath
4th place: Introduction to Business Communications - Woodraun Wright
4th place: Electronic Career Portfolio - Kathryn Millan
4th place: Digital Design and Promotion - Aaliya Eastburn
4th place: Computer Applications - Noor Aboulhosn
Next on the agenda:
- April 28th-May 1st - FBLA State Leadership Conference in Orlando.